QCRC is a rowing club for Junior and High school students from local public and private school districts
QCRC 2018 Fall Rowing Season
Join our 2018 Fall Rowing Season with Queen City Rowing Club!
Become part of our sculling squad and join students from local high schools including Walnut Hills, Clark Montessori, West Clermont, Mariemont, Cincinnati Country Day, and others. Our past crews have qualified to USRowing Youth Nationals, medaled at Midwest Scholastics, and have been recruited and received scholarships from top colleges. No experience required and lots of fun on the water! Open to 6th graders, junior high and high school students.
- Rowers will learn to row on Quads (Four person boats), doubles (2) and singles
- Novice boats will race at one regatta in the fall
- Varsity rowers will race in 3 regattas
- Regattas are 5000 meters long
- Practices include running, lifting, erging, and other workouts
Queen City Rowing Club (QCRC) is located by the Little Miami River at Shelter Cove Marina. 5001 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH.
Camp meets Monday–Friday, 3:30–5:30PM at QCRC Rowing Center located at 5001 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45230.
- 9/29 – Queen City Fall Classic – This is our regatta! – Bethel, OH
- 10/28 – Speakmon Memorial Regatta – Columbus, OH
- 11/3–4 – Head of the Hooch – Chattanooga, TN
COST & INFORMATION
- $ 425 fall season fee
- This includes coaching, boats, launches, and transportation of boats to regattas
- Travel expenses such as hotel, food, regatta fees, and uniforms are not included
- Athletes are covered by Liability insurance
- Boat insurance