QCRC is a rowing club for Junior and High school students from local public and private school districts
QCRC 2018 Summer Rowing Season
Join our 2018 Summer Rowing Season!
Become part of our sculling squad and join students from local high schools including Walnut Hills, Clark Montessori, West Clermont, Mariemont, Cincinnati Country Day, and others. Our past crews have qualified to USRowing Youth Nationals, medaled at Midwest Scholastics, and have been recruited and received scholarships from top colleges. Compete against some of the best crews in the nation and meet college coaches at USRowing Club Nationals for future scholarship opportunities and networking. The camp is open to Middle School, Junior High, and High School students.
- Camp is open to beginers and varsity crews
- Learn and develop basic technique through drills
- Learn boat and water safety
- Improve endurance and learn race strategy
- Improve technique with more advanced drills
- Improve training capacity with more workouts
- Race faster crews from the Midwest
Queen City Rowing Club (QCRC) is located by the Little Miami River at Shelter Cove Marina. 5001 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH.
Camp meets Monday–Friday, 9:30–11:30AM at QCRC Rowing Center located at 5001 Kellogg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45230.
- Summer season begins June 1st and ends July 20th
- 6/1 – Beginning of season - Parent meeting at QCRC, 5001 Kellogg Avenue, Cincinnati, OH at 5PM
- 6/23 – Indianapolis Sprints - Indianapolis, IN - 1 day of racing
- 7/11–7/16 – USRowing Club Nationals - Camden, NJ - 5 Days of racing
- 7/20 – End of season
COST & INFORMATION
- $ 400 summer season fee
- This includes coaching, boats, launches, transportation of boats to regattas, and USRowing membership
- Travel expenses such as hotel, food, regatta fees, and uniforms are not included
- Athletes are covered by Liability insurance and Boat insurance
- Parent and Rower informational session will be June 1st at QCRC’s Rowing Center
- Regatta (race) schedule will be distributed at the parent meeting
Head Coach Pedro Palacios — 513-307-4265 — email@example.com
Assitant Coach Leslie Siegman — 513-739-6704 — firstname.lastname@example.org